Greetings for the day!

My name is Raman and I'm working with Alpha Net. We are a global staffing,
consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific
solutions to our fortune 100 clients and worldwide corporations.

*We are looking for below: *

*Bench Sales Team (Senior /Junior)*

*Location: Mohali*

The candidate should possess strong commitment to team environment, with
the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at

appropriate times.

*Responsibilities *

Hands on experience in end to end recruitment process across various IT
Technologies.

Marketing Bench Consultants (H1B, H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US
CITIZEN).

Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot
Vendor/Client and candidates issues.

Experience on negotiating compensation to close a candidate.

Experience on using recruiting portals like Dice, Tech fetch, Monster, and
LinkedIn.

Enjoy working as a team member and also independently.

Prior experience on working with Tier 1 Vendors and Implementers and
Developing new contacts with tier 1 Vendors/Clients.

Experience in Formatting candidates resume (If Required).

Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about
submissions and interviews.

Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the requirement for
complex Technical skills.

Strong relationship with clients/partners and a consistent track record of
achieving business through them.

Excellent Verbal and communication skills in English.

Willing to work as per US timings/Night Shifts

Best

Ramandeep Gill

Talent Acquisition

O: 408-343-4080 Ext. 1021 | C: 408-571-6809

Alpha Net|  www.anetcorp.com  |  ramandeep.g...@anetcorp.com