*Job Title: Web Developer*

*Location: Mclean,VA*

*M.O.I. : F2F*

*Type:  Contract 2 hire*

*Length: 6+ months*

*VISA status: US citizens only ( Local to VA)*

*Responsibilities *

   - Serve as part of an innovative process improvement team primarily
   responsible for development and administration of the enterprise pricing
   applications with additional exposure to projects in analytics, reporting,
   compliance, and process improvement.
   - The primary role is to support the enterprise pricing applications and
   supporting tools as we upgrade them using modern technologies.
   - We are responsible for all aspects of the development (front end /
   back end and everything in between).
   - The role is unique in that it offers the opportunity to create
   innovative ideas for new solutions (big and small) and the opportunity to
   implement them.
   - The role also requires involvement in the entire process of planning,
   development, testing, deployment and administration of solutions.

Basic Qualifications:

   - Experience with development, including Web development using
   JavaScript, SQL, HTML, CSS, .NET, and Visual Studio
   - Experience with advanced JavaScript capabilities, including jQuery and
   JSON and modern frameworks.
   - Experience with software development life cycle team collaboration,
   including requirements analysis, stakeholder interaction, quality assurance
   support, operational guidance, and software development
   - Experience with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
   - Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
   - Strict attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities
   in a deadline driven environment
   - BA or BS degree

Additional Qualifications:

   - Experience with Microsoft Excel at an expert level and using VBA to
   manipulate the Excel object model
   - Experience with federal government contracts
   - Experience in the consulting services environment
   - BA or BS degree in CS or a related IT field

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*