Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I am looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position.
If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current
updated resume.

*Sharepoint Developer *

*Miami, FL(NEED LOCAL FOR FACE TO FACE...)*

*IN-PERSON INTERVIEW IS REQUIRED*

*The job description is below:*

*10337 - SharePoint Developer - Miami, FL*
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Type:* Temporary Project
*Estimated Duration*: 10 months with possible extension.
*Onsite:* On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.
FL.

*Responsibilities:*
• Develop concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint;
• Implement and expand an existing SharePoint 2013 environment;
• Augment an existing team and assist in rolling out SharePoint 2013;
• Assume other responsibilities if assigned.

*Requirements:*
• Experience developing and maintaining SharePoint 2010 (5+ years);
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 (2+ years);
• Knowledge of Windows 2010 and Office 2016;
• Experience with Nintex workflow (preferred);
• Microsoft SharePoint Certifications (preferred).

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

Sr.Technical Recruiter

SriMatrix Inc

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)

Ph No: 732-902-0873

um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .