*Tableau Developer*

*Dallas, TX*

*Rate: $55 - $60 hr all inclusive – Need ASAP *

*Duration: 6 months*

*Phone and Face to Face (Need Local)*

I have a healthcare client located in Dallas TX that is in need of a local
resource for a Tableau Developer, if this is of interest or if you know of
anyone else that might be looking for a new role please send current resume
and give me a call.

With Tableau Server rolling out, the demand for Tableau development
assistance and design has increased. Replacing current Dell Tableau
resource with a more skilled resource.

Work with Product Manager to identify opportunities to use the Tableau
Server environment for reporting and dashboarding needs (Specifically TPR
reporting needs already identified). This resources will also help to
continue to develop the security requirements around Server publications.

*2 years of Tableau Development experience.*

·         The Tableau Developer will partner with the Product Managers to
define our reporting/analytics roadmap

·         The Tableau Developer will build and maintain core Tableau reports

·         The Tableau Developer will partner with our Data Architect to
make sure the underlying data you need is available in our data warehouse

·         The Tableau Developer will interview clients to understand what
questions they are trying to answer and articulate those in the form of
report designs and product requirements

·         The Tableau Developer will collaborate with our Account
Management team to educate our customers on the value they can derive from
our reports

·         The Tableau Developer will train internal power users on how to
use Tableau (teach them to fish) and assist with report building for more
advanced reporting needs

·         The Tableau Developer will serve as SME for external clients who
want to build their own custom reports

·         The Tableau Developer will serve as internal and market
evangelist for the value of data

·         The Tableau Developer will work with and present to the C-Suite &
the Board

·         The Tableau Developer will be comfortable multitasking and
appropriately prioritizing last minute requests

*Job Requirements*

*Qualifications:*

·         Expert level understanding data visualization tools (ideally
Tableau since that is what you will be using) and best practices in data
visualization

·         BA/BS or MA/MS in relevant field (e.g. economics, statistics,
healthcare informatics, etc.) or equivalent work experience

·         6+ years of experience with data analysis, visualization and
reporting

·         Expert level SQL skills

·         Ability to take ownership of your domain and chart a path forward

·         Ability to communicate and relate with non-techies and techies
alike

·         Healthcare experience strongly desired

Strong business and technical writing abilities

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .