**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Java/J2EE Architect*

*Location: Denver, CO *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JD:*

*Skills:* Java , J2ee Architect with IP Video

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

·         Recommends and participates in activities related to the design,
development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture

·         Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies,
processes and methodologies

·         Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and
development of enterprise longterm strategic and operating plans to ensure
that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term
business objectives

·         Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and
participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly
investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their
adoption

·         Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the
technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies,
and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and
solutions

·         Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the
objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with
the Enterprise Architecture. Recommends the most suitable technical
architecture and defines the solution at a high level.

·         Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on
the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.

·         Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of
standards, tools and methodologies.

·         Participates in the design and implementation of IT service
management standards, tools and methodologies