Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, If you have anyone with
you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with
Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Note: *

*We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*Role: UI Developer  *

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Work Duration: Contract *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

HTML5, CSS and Java Script
Pls share rating of candidates on each required skills (HTML, CSS,
Javascript) on a scale of 10.

o Experience with 3rd party libraries for DOM manipulation (jQuery is
preferred)
o Experience with AJAX / JSON
o Optimization: Understands how to fine-tune and measure performance;
detect race conditions; debug paint issues
o Experience producing cross-browser functional code
o Understands the JavaScript event model
o Experience with the promise interface
o Experience building modular JavaScript using AMD CSS
o Experience with preprocessors (LESS and/or SASS)
o Understands how to write efficient selectors
o Understands CSS rule specificity
o Understands best practices for organizing rules
o Understands cross-browser CSS issues
o Understands responsive design approaches
o Exposure to web-based mobile UI development
· General Web Technologies
o Security (XSS, CSRF prevention)
o Experience with optimizing pages for performance
o Writing/understanding semantic markup
o Experience with HTML5 new features
o Experience with rapid-development workflow technologies (ie: Grunt)
o Experience with version control (SVN, Git preferred)
· Accessibility
o Understands ARIA tags
o Familiar with WCAG 2.0
Understands best practices

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*