**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: iOS developer*

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*Duration: 12+ MONTHS*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

iOS development and web development on iOS platform is a MUST. ATG/Endeca
is a huge plus as Native IOS development with ATG backbone is the preferred

skill set.

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,

documents, and implements complex software apps

-              Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to
initiate or enhance program execution and functionality

-              Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection
of hardware and software solutions

-              Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and
monitoring tasks

-              Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the
analysis,design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded
systems,and/or operating systems

-              Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics

-              Interface with different departments within the organization
regarding new deployments

-              Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet
sites

-              Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and
procedures

-              Monitor program execution for expected performance

*Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years
of experience in the field or in a related area:*

-              4+ years experience with iOS development & Web Development
on iOS platform is MUST

-              8+ years of experience of web based applications using
Java/J2EEtechnologies

-              Experience with ATG Commerce, Product catalog and BCC.

*Job Requirements:*

Native iOS Development, ATG rest services integration