Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: MuleSoft Admin *

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN or Cypress, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

Location: MN is managers preference and CA is the second option

Project: Our client needs a Mulesoft Admin to come in and stabilize their
Mule environment. There are performance issues that need to be corrected
and then some configuration tweaking to fix the issue. This person will
need to do some Unix Batch scripting as well.

*Job Description:*

•    Must have: Linux/Unix/Mule administration experience and performance
tuning experience

•    Nice to have: MySQL/WebSphere/IIB/Jenkins/XLDeploy.

*To get a client sub: *

•             MuleSoft Administration

•             UNIX Scripting (Batch)

•             Performance Tuning (and configuration tweaking)

*Nice to have (in order of preference): *

•             Jenkins

•             WebSphere

•             XLDeploy

•             Talend

•             MySQL

•             IIB

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam B*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*
|* *www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Success*

---
"sapbrains" group.