Greetings !!

My name is Prateek and I'm a Technical recruiter at Enterprise Solutions
Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced technology professional
with experience in * “**Verification Engineer”*
This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
I can be reached at *408-318-6747 <408-318-6747>*

*Title:- Verification Engineer*

*Location:- Santa Clara, CA*

*Requirement:- *

One having Extensive verification engineering experience  with UVM/OVM
verification proficiency.

Regards,

Prateek Sharma
Enterprise Solutions, Inc