**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Java/J2ee Technical Consultant*
*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Rate: $52/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*JD*

   - *Exp: 10-15 yrs*
   - Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, Web Services, API, Multithreading,
   Pl/SQL, Weblogic
   - Strong programming background, OOPs, design patterns and data
   structures
   - Data exchange through REST APIs
   - Knowledge of HTML5,LESS, Angular will be advantage
   - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
   - An interest and preferably working experience in agile development
   methodologies and continuous integration practices and tools
   - Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
   - A problem solving and pragmatic attitude'

---
"sapbrains" group.