**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: DevOps Engineer(with Ruby Automation)*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIALBE)*

Qualifications:

Extensive experience in installation & maintenance of Jenkins Extensive
experience with test automation utilizing *Jenkins, Rubymine, Subversion,
TFS & Selenium*

•          Extensive experience on source code management practice using
Subversion or any comparable source control system

•          Experience on Configuration Management practice

•          Experience with *Ruby & YAML languages*

•          Experience working within Agile, TDD & ATDD methodologies

*•          Testing* *experience utilizing Cucumber, Watir - Webdriver,
Selenium-Webdriver is preferred*

•          Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure an up to
date operational environment.

•          Strong understanding of different SDLC methodologies including
Waterfall, Agile etc.

•          Background and familiarity with banking applications preferred

Job Requirements:

•          Must *have 5+ years of experience in the area of DevOps -
specifically in the area of Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration
(IAAS/PAAS)*

•          BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience

•          Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on
responsibility

•          Experience with *Subversion & TFS*

•          Install and maintain Jenkins and all the required plugins for
test automation platform

•          Develop & maintain test automation procedures to assist with
post deploy smoke testing process

•          Develop & maintain post provisioning test automation procedures
for Infrastructure and Platform

•          Develop test automation scripts using Ruby & YAML

•          Develop & maintain test plans as required

---
"sapbrains" group.