**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: SAP consultant with APO-PPDS*

*Location: Maplewood, Minnesota*

*Duration: Contract*

*JD:*

•             Solid SAP consultant with minimum 6 years of experience in
SAP APO-PPDS modules.

•             Expertise in configuring –

o             Detailed scheduling board

o             PP/DS heuristics including exposure to custom heuristic
functional design

o             Manage Setup matrix/Setup Group

o             Model mix/ Reservation Planning

o             Variant configuration

o             PPDS Alert profiles

o             Knowledge of CIF, master data, Pegging

o             Knowledge in Manufacturing strategy, Planning procedure,
scheduling

o             Integration with ECC, BW and other APO modules

•             Spanish language skills

•             Additional knowledge on testing cycles, FD documentation
writing and hands on experience with tools like ALMQC, SOLMAN & Jira.

•             Soft skills like client management, interact with business
community to gather requirements, handle defects during testing cycles etc.

•             Preferably worked in an Agile project environment