Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

Title          : Tableau Developer with Data Connector 9.3

*Location  : Malvern, PA*

*Duration : 3 + Months*

*9+ Years Only*

Requirements

We are in need of a Senior Tableau Developer to support an effort in
Information Security and Fraud to build out operational metrics. The
consultant will be working with a Project Manager that will oversee the
entire project. The duties / capabilities include:

•         Meeting with crew members / subject matter experts at all levels
(Senior Managers, Principals, and Individual Contributors) to understand
current reporting structure / capabilities on production of metrics

•         Evaluate Key Risk Indicators / Key Performance Indicators, etc.
defined in future state metrics templates, determine data needed to create
metrics, sources of that information, and build out metrics reporting in
Tableau

•         Create metrics / reporting for each of the four department heads
in Enterprise Security & Fraud with capability to roll up departmental
reporting to Chief Security Officer / Executive Management

•         Assist with the development of a transition plan / roadmap for
metrics reporting maturity (i.e. how we streamline the data collection
activities, reduce manual collection of data, harvest data from business
applications, etc.)

•         Create supporting documentation on metrics / reporting
infrastructure developed for ongoing maintenance and support

•         Participate in knowledge transfer sessions to client crew members
on metrics / reporting infrastructure developed

*•         Latest Web Data Connectors in 9.3 and the API.*

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*