*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Windchill Java DeveloperLocation: Hillsboro, OREmployment Type:
6+MonthsMust have WindchillMust Haves – Skills: *At least 4 years of
experience in Windchill Skills
Deep expertise in the Windchill based application development, out of the
box customizations.
Experience in XML IDE (Eclipse), ANT, JDBC, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Unit
Testing (JUnit), Java Containers (JBoss/Tomcat) and relational databases,
including Oracle and SQL
Should have experience in Requirement Analysis and Effort Estimation,
Testing and deploy solutions
Should be able to play a consultant role and should be able to work
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*