Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent Contract Position on SAP SD   with my client. Please send
me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability
date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

Seattle, WA

ITIL certification is Must

Total 10 12+ Year SAP experience.

ITIL certification

Total 10 12+ Year SAP experience.

Minimum 2 years of Support project experience

Expert in SAP SD module configuration for SAP ECC5.0 and above

Incident and service request management

Provide Level2 and Level3 support

experience in Handling tickets and application support to the End users

Experience in problem managemetn, , diagnose, analyze and solve the issue

Writing functional specs and interacting with ABAPers to develop

Training the end users and preparing end user training material

Experience in Integration testing, regression testing is MUST

ITIL certification

good communication skills

Job Location: Philadelphia

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize

"sapbrains" group.
For more options, visit this group at
"sapbrains" group.