Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          :  Mulesoft Senior ESB/API developer*

*Location  : Manhattan, NY*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

*Requirements *

The Mulesoft Developer should have a strong technical background in
enterprise integrations and hands on experience with technologies such as
IBM MQ, Globalscape, AWS and Mulesoft. The person preferably should have
eCommerce integration experience with products such as Hybris, Manhattan
OMS and other third party vendors like Monetate, Shoprunner.

Excellent Verbal and written communication skills are required. This
candidate must be able to concisely communicate complex technical topics to
a technical audience.

*Responsibilities:*

•        Work closely with Architects, Functional Leads, Developers,
Project Managers and Operational Support team to develop as well as support
integration/API solutions using Mulesoft, IBM MQ and Globalscape
technologies running on AWS

•        Work closely with Devops on CI and deployment automation.

•      Able to interpret high level design and translate to low level
design to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.

•      Contribute to Applications Development to establish best practices
implementation of methodologies and toolsets

•      Development and maintenance of production run book documentation

•      Troubleshoot and Fix prod/non prod issues.

•      Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role

*Experience*

•     2+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented
architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) solutions
using Mulesoft 3.x

•     8+ years hands on experience implementing integration solutions using
IBM MQ, TIBCO BW, IBM IIB and SFTP solutions like Globalscape

•     Solid understanding of the enterprise integration design patterns

•     Must have experience in designing/implementing RAML based REST APIs
using Mulesoft

•    and managing the integration products/solutions in AWS

•    3+ years experience in providing L3 production support for a complex
middleware platform

•    Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB and Web services

•    Proficient in the Agile SDLC development

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*