*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>**, you can also reach me at
609-423-4215. *

*IVR Analyst*

Alpharetta, GA 30005

6 Months Contract

*IVR Coding* per requirements and design, Code defects, upgrades and
enhancement, Unit, chain, regression testing ,Participate in setting up
offshore environment, Conduct process audits and root cause analysis to
improve productivity and quality,Provide technical documentation
,Responsible for raising requirements uncertainties, adherence to
design/coding standards, reuse of code and development consistency with
architecture and other interface components. JAVA, JSP, Spring framework ,
VXML, WebServices (SOAP+RESTful)

*Bachelor of engineering   *

VoiceXML Developer Certification,

Contact Center Certifications – Avaya, Cisco, Genesys

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com