* Job Title: Java LeadLocation:  Bothell, WAContract: 6 monthsTarget Start
Date: 1-Nov-2016Rate : $55/-hr on C2C*

The services involve development for Platform team for T-Mobile – US
Project. The resource needs to work in Requirement Gathering, Analysis,
Estimation, and Design. Should have experience in Agile based
implementation with Rally Tool, Devops. Should have sound knowledge of
Java, AEM, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, App: iOS, Android.

*Must Haves – Skills: *Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, JQuery, AEM

*Nice to Have/Skills: *iOS, Android

*Top 3 Duties and percentage of time:*1. Requirement Analysis – 30%
2. Client Co-ordination – 20%
3. Build & Unit Testing  - 50%
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*