Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent Contract Position on* Business Analyst at * *SFO, CA*
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date to gloria_...@aesinc.us.com

Requirement details:

*Role: Business Analyst*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Contract *

Please share profiles its urgent position who has experience with  Dental

JD :

1.8+* years of experience in business analysis*

2.Who has prior experience/knowledge of the insurance (prefer Dental

3.Who knows how to write the following doc

•Use Cases

•diagrams (Activity, Class, Sequence)

•Business Requirements Document (BRD)

•Functional Requirement Document (FRD)Thanks & Regards

Gloria Max

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1858

Email : gloria_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize

Thanks & Regards

"sapbrains" group.
For more options, visit this group at