Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest for this
position,

And you can reach me with your updated resume at 908-333-3615 /
har...@intsystech.com.

*Requirement:*

*Position:* Linux Engineer

*Location:* Los Angeles, CA

*Job Description*

Be an engineer and love to build new things -- innovative thinker and
creative problem solver\

Be on top of the latest technologies and massive scale DevOps & Agile
methodologies

Actively participate in evolving design and architecture of our
provisioning and automation tools

Perform planning, configuration, deployment and maintenance work associated
with our production environments, supporting tens of thousands of Linux
servers across our global CDN, FIOS-IPTV and Broadcasting services and
products.

Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot issues in order to provide an
outstanding support for customers; determine root cause and implement
permanent resolutions for more intricate issues

Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Systems
Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation
using established best practices

Provide technical leadership, train and mentor team of systems
administrators

Create and maintain detailed documentation

Build tools to monitor various systems capacity and provide analytics &
forecasts for capacity as required

Evaluate new software / hardware, and develop scalable infrastructure
solutions

Participate in an on-call rotation with a growing team systems
administrators and engineers in a 24x7 worldwide presence.

*Required Skills:*

Must have strong  experience in Linux / Unix systems administration,
provisioning, configuration, monitoring (Nagios, Zenoss, SNMP, etc) and
troubleshooting.

2+ years of programming experience in Python is preferred (Ruby,
JavaScript, PHP, or Perl are also acceptable).

2+ years of experience in network technologies (Jun OS, IOS).

Excellent understanding of current methodologies in high performance
operations and large-scale implementations.

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Harish

[image: logo.gif]

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908-333-3615 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-Mail: har...@intsystech.com   *|*