**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Sr. iOS Developer*

*Location: Dublin, OH/ Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Required Skills: *

·         *experience in iOS development and 10+ total years of development
background*

·         Be aware of the most commonly used libraries essential for
development

·         Coding expertise in *Objective-C, Xcode and Cocoa & Swift*

·         Experience in *REST, JSON, XML, SOAP* and other technologies

·         *Native App Designing Experience*

·         Strong iOS Programming background

·         Unit testing

·         Git

*Responsibilities: *

·         Strong Sr. Developer who has practical experience of developing
multiple, B2C facing apps

·         Required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and
sustain the mobile apps--iPhone, iPad -- interface and libraries

·         Demonstrated ability to leverage open source and/or build
frameworks, i.e. (more clarification needed) experience in SDK integration
if needed

·         Understanding the functionality by going through the code base
and functional flows.

·         Unit Testing the code for the apps developed.

·         Documentation for the code developed.

·         Know architectural principals and ways to optimize for better
performance of apps & participate in architecture reviews

·         Participation in code reviews

*Nice to Have Skills: *

·         Have knowledge of *Apple Pay, Bluetooth, NFC, industry background
etc*.

·         Understanding of *integration with mBaaS or mobile API experience*

·         Banking & Financial Services experience a strong nice to have