Hello All,

Please find the Job Description and let me know the interest. Please reply
at wa...@sourceinfotech.com.

If interested then please send update resume along with below information.

Full Name:

Email:

Phone:

Location:

Visa:

Rate:

Start:

Role:                      ERP Principal Project Manager

Location:              Lexington, MA(Locals are highly preferable )

Duration:             10 month

Interview:           phone and face to face

No H1b

Education / Experience:

   - BS/BA degree, preferably in science or business. Advanced degree
   preferred.
   - Extensive project management experience, preferably with successful
   ERP Project implementations.
   - Experienced manager and leader with the ability to manage, coach and
   influence internal and external resources.
   - Familiarity with project management tools and/or software package.
   - Formal training, including certification, in Project Management a
   definite asset.
   - Operating knowledge of ERP systems, with preference to Microsoft AX

Skills / Pre-requisites:

   - Strategic, tactical and management skills.
   - Team player coupled with an ability to organize, multi-task and work
   independently in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
   - Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
   - Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and
   priorities.

Excellent computer skills including the ability to use e-mail and PC
applications (Microsoft Office, Project, Visio)

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Mohammad Wasim*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282|

Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com <wa...@sourceinfotech.com>*|Website:
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.