**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: QA/Validation Engineer*

*Location: Round Rock, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate - $40/hr on C2C MAX*

*Mandatory Skills:*

·                     Knowledge in python  scripting. Comfortable with
Automation frameworks.

·                     Linux scripting knowledge.

·                     Knowledge in hardware.

* Job Roles/Responsibilities:*

·                     *Executing automation scripts*

·                     *Validating test results*

·                     *integrating test scripts with Validation tools*

*Debugging test cases*

---
"sapbrains" group.