*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: Tableau Developer (Must have Cognos and Alteryx)Location:
Springfield, MA 1111Duration: 12+ MonthResponsibilities:-*Tableau report
development and architecting with expertise in Metadata Modeling-Create
project, Prepare Metadata, Prepare the Business View, Create and Manage
packages, Set security and publish into portal.
Extensive Functional and Technical experience in Data Warehousing, Data
Modeling, Business Intelligence (BI), OLAP, ETL tools, Product Development
and Reports Generation.3.Reporting to Infosys Onsite Manager
Work in creating models and implementing 'best practices' while modifying
relationships, resolving the loops in Relational data.

*Must Have Skills*Cognos
Alteryx
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*