**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: Dearborn, MI*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

As a Senior member of the Development team, you will be responsible for
designing, implementing top of the line products in Java, Rest Services,
JSP, SOAP and other languages/technologies.

We work in an agile environment. If you’re passionate about developing
software, working collaboratively with your team, and learning we want to
talk to you!

*We’re looking for someone who embodies the following:*

•             Loves digging in and understanding complex systems quickly

•             Completely passionate about writing excellent, well tested
code

•             Doesn’t hesitate to refactor when necessary to ensure
continuous improvement

•             Is excited to pick up, learn, evaluate and recommend new
frameworks

•             Loves all aspects of development, from brainstorming and
design to implementation and launch

•             Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards to
maintain the excellent code quality

*QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)*

•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
experience in the related field.

•             10+ years’ experience developing, deploying and supporting
complex computing applications in a large scale environment.

•             10+years of hands on experience in the Java Environment
creating high quality, reusable services.

•             8+ years of hands on experience with Java, Rest, SOAP,
XML,JSON, RDBMS, Eclipse, Maven, Hibernate, Dependency Injection

•             Have architected at least three large scale projects up to
production and must of able to demonstrate in technical interview.

•             4+ Years of hands on experience with Spring Framework.

•             3 year of hands of experience of developing Web application
using JSP. JavaScript, HTML.

•             3 years of experience using Mockito and Powermock .

•             5+ years of experience leading and coordinating offshore team
of 5+ resources.

•             Strong in Java design patterns.

•             Strong programming skills - object oriented design and
analysis skills

•             Experience in developing highly scalable, multi-threaded and
distributed systems

•             Experience publishing/consuming services using JSON and REST
frameworks.

•             Open to learn other technologies based on project need.

*Nice to have:*

•             Automobile domain experience/Manufacturing.