Market rate

No h1b

Could you please let me know if your ETL/ Informatica developers have this
experience? I just got a new req in Grand Rapids, MI at Spectrum Health.
Health care industry experience is absolutely neccessary. The closer they
are currently located to Grand Rapids, MI, the more likely they will be
hired.

Requisition Title

Informatica Developer

Description

Position Summary:
The Enterprise Data Warehouse Team is looking for qualified candidates to
work onsite on multiple projects for Spectrum Health System. Projects
include mastering provider data; continuing the build of a new dimensional
Data Warehouse; consumer, employer, and provider analytics; and developing
new data marts for our existing data warehouses. Qualified candidates will
work on 1-3 projects at a time with a highly skilled team of data warehouse
and BI developers, BSA’s, and PM’s to ensure the quality and completion of
projects.

Required Skillsets:
Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle, Dimensional Data Modeling, Healthcare/Payor
industry experience, Data Warehouse

Preferred/Additional Skillsets:
SSIS, ERWIN, PLSQL, Informatica Data Analyst, EPIC, Facets, Informatica
MDM, Informatica IDD, TOAD, salesforce

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*