**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Backend Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
* Duration: 6+ Months*

*Technical Skills:*

Very strong coding skills in a high level programming language like Java, *C#
or C++ and strong understanding of data structures and algorithms*

Hands on experience building *RESTful web services and strong understanding
of SOA*

Experience with *Microsoft technologies like C#, Asp.net and Web API
framework* is a huge plus

Experience using NoSQL databases like Cassandra and MongoDB

Experience with relational databases

Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices

Some scripting experience with shell/python

*Responsibilities:*

Design, build, test, deploy and maintain scalable, highly available,
modular software products in the cloud

Drive continual improvement to system architecture and design

Produce excellent quality code in an agile environment

Advocate and deliver on programming best practices and standards like code
reviews, unit and functional testing

Highly motivated and a great team player

Excellent communication skills

Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field with 5+ years
of experience