Please mail resumes at *mailto:* *anurag.chaturv...@idctechnologies.com*
<anura...@e-solutionsinc.com> with *Photo id Copy *for fast process.

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate ASAP.*

Title:-* Sr. Java Developer w/d Angular JS and Google Material Design*

*Location of role – **Mention City *

*Mason, OH*

*Job Designation *

*Sr. Java Developer w/d Angular JS and Google Material Design*

*Mention the Skill/Role Title*

*Sr. Java Developer*

AngularJS (>1 yr exp)

Google Material Design

Familiarity with John Papa style guide

Nice to Have: Karma/Protractor

Working in Agile Env

Java - Spring MVC

Web Services

Oracle

JUnit

*Skills Required / Role*

*Please provide a concise job specification in 4 to 5 key bullet points
(and not a generic one)*

Responsible for the development and design of web applications and
components. Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications,
for either internal or external uses. Troubleshoot and resolve issues
surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to
websites. May collaborate with internal business partners, internal
technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external
vendors. Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity
and consistency across organization. Requires both front-end (GUI) and
back-end development experience. 6+ years of prior web development
experience is required.

--

*Thanks & Regard *

*Anurag*