There seems to be an error on the packaging that causes the skeleton
directory not to be copied over correctly.

I made that original change based on a suggestion that has since backfired
so I need to rethink how to make sure it gets consistently copied over.

The issue is that your satchmo/projects/skeleton directory can't be located.
If you copy it over to the same location as your Satchmo site package
install, it should pick it up and copy it over.

I'll try to work on a work around to make this a bit more robust.

-Chris