I recently checked in a pull request to update Satchmo for more recent
versions of Django. To be honest I have not done extensive testing but I do
think it will work with more recent versions of Django.

I'd love to see the project keep going and will do what I can but would
like to see if anyone else has capacity to step up and give Satchmo a
little boost.

-Chris