Dan,

Not sure how to PM you (rarely if ever use Google Groups)...I need to ask
you a question or two concerning this website I've inherited...mainly if
you are interested in taking it over. .....it's definitely over my
head....plus, getting Python errors when issuing r = requests.get("
https://tlstest.paypal.com";)

I won't take up much time as I need to get fix this but just a couple of
questions if you have the time...