> Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:49:49 -0600
> From: Bob Proulx <b...@proulx.com>
> Cc: savannah-hackers-public@gnu.org
>
> Ineiev wrote:
> > I can't update anonymous checkout of web pages for
> > `www' and `gnun'; cvs update says:
> >
> > cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sv.gnu.org: cvs:
> > unrecognized option '--allow-root-regexp=^/srv/cvs/sources/.*$'
>
> I see reports from two others that bzr+ssh isn't isn't working
> either.

Indeed, bzr+ssh doesn't work.  Trying to update from the Emacs
repository, I get this:

  Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_5.9)
  Authentication (publickey) successful!
  Secsh channel 1 opened.
  ConnectionReset reading response for 'BzrDir.open_2.1', retrying
  Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_5.9)
  Authentication (publickey) successful!
  Secsh channel 1 opened.
  bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

A normal response looks like this:

  Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_5.9)
  Authentication (publickey) successful!
  Secsh channel 1 opened.

and then it starts downloading.

> I am looking at it now.