Hello Carl,

carl hansen wrote:
> still still not working

Sorry there has been delays.  We have been overwhelmed trying to
juggle too many things.

I would love to help fix your hook problem.  But I enter this knowing
nothing about bzr.  I've never used bzr before.  I poke into your bzr
repository and explore.

  vcs:/srv/bzr/gsrc# grep -rl gsrc-commit .
    ./trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.conf

  vcs:/srv/bzr/gsrc# cat ./trunk/.bzr/branch/branch.conf
    last_revision_mailed = bran...@invergo.net-20130610174455-orqjagls9tgp1noq
    post_commit_to = gsrc-com...@gnu.org
    post_commit_body = ""
    post_commit_subject = $nick r$revision: $message

Okay.  That seems to be the configuration for it.  But how does that
even do anything?  I was expecting to see a hooks directory or
something.  Searching the web for documentation on setting up bzr
hooks did not yield anything useful to me.

Do you know how hook scripts with bzr work?  Perhaps you can help me
help you.

Bob