On Sat, 2022-10-22 at 09:35 +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Thanks, I will report any significant problems if I see them.
>
> I have now seen a message that was delayed by 2 hours and 50 minutes.
> Would you like me to post it, or any parts of it that might be of
> interest?

I've sent a number of messages to bug-m...@gnu.org yesterday and they
have all appeared in the mailing list archives on lists.gnu.org, but
none of them have appeared in my inbox (I have my account configured to
send me copies of all my messages).

Also, someone posted a new message to the list (that I see in the
archives) at about 5pm EDT yesterday, and I have not gotten that
message in my inbox either, 19+ hours later:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-make/2022-10/msg00181.html

My email is sent through fencepost (as I understand it) and I have a
~/.forward file to send it along to my personal account.  I checked the
mail spool on fencepost and it appears to be empty.