On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 02:57:41PM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:

> I go to the Administrater [sic]

I fail to find this string, even in translations. I admit that
the used string is far from the best, though: historically, many
developers of Savane weren't native English speakers.

> link for any of the projects as admin
> or superuser and I don't see any Git submenu.  I also browsed around a
> few other places but could not find a place where this could be done.

The submenu is available under the 'Source code' in the top menu
or in the 'Development Tools' section of the main page. in order
to get the link to Git settings, one needs to be an administrator
of the group (or Savannah superuser).