Le 14/05/2023 à 09:34, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
From:     Karl Berry
Date:     Fri, 12 May 2023 15:10:46 -0600
[...]
Thus, using a separate and private repo like www-fr as Therese suggested
sounds to me like the best solution, both technically and
philosophically. I'm sure it is possible somehow to restrict viewing the
www-fr web pages to www members. Should be much easier than with a
subdirectory (/staging) of a public repo, seems to me.

The problem is that the www-fr web repo doesn't seem to be checked out.
Dora added a blank index page, but we still get a 404 with the usual URL
<https://savannah-checkouts/gnu/www-fr/>.

Ooops... https://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/www-fr/