I'm pleased to announce Svetlana (irc: gry) has joined the Savannah
Hackers.  You may have already noticed her helping reviewing
submissions and participating in other discussions, and agree with me
this is simply due recognition of her contributions with --in the fine
tradition of all volunteer lead projects-- more work :)

She starts as an apprentice with limited shell access (but full site
access, now granted).  She is particularly interested in working on
localization and helping us be a "front door" for people to learn and
grow excited about Free Software.

Thank you in advance for joining me in welcoming her to the team and
introducing her further to the insides of our project!

Corwin