Hello Corwin,

On 2024-01-19 13:47, Corwin Brust wrote:
On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 9:57 PM Jing Luo via Discussions among
Savannah Hackers, open subscription <savannah-hackers-public@gnu.org>
wrote:

Hello,

I'm not a Savannah hacker, but since Savannah is adding git home page
support, please help me understand its internals.

You are quite correct that, currently, we have no web UX for this.

Instructions for volunteers to manually setup additional repositories
for projects are here:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/Git/

You might be interested in setting up a local instance to play with on
your own.  Bob recently updated the instructions for this and,
speaking for myself, they seem to work perfectly!

Finally, I can't help but add: is joining the Savannah Hackers
something you might be interested in?  A good place to catch at least
some of us is #savannah on libera.chat IRC, if that is something you
might be interested in, by way of further discussion/questions you
might have, etc.  Here's the general info on that:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker/

I replied to your email @ 2024-01-08T18:59+09:00, did you receive it? If not...probably because my TLD domain (.rocks) doesn't have a good reputation and the email was filtered by spam assassin (?). Do you want me to resend it? It could be helpful if you whitelist my address or the whole domain *@jing.rocks.

[...]

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

--
Jing Luo