Please join me welcoming Jing Luo to the Savannah Hackers.

You may already know Jing from his work helping investigate problems
and potential improvements with mirrors, AGPL messaging, and areas of
potential improvement.  Jing's other interests include making it
easier to self-host a "personal Savannah" and making friends with some
of the "dark corners", such as Savane's intricate PHP and Perl coding.

Thanks in advance to each of you for help weaving Jing into the web of
brain-trust that makes our project work, and to Jing for all of your
hard work and thoughtfulness over the years to come.

Welcome Jing, and thank you!

Corwin

--
Follow Jing on Mastodon: @j...@jing.lgbt