On 2024-02-16 22:13, Ineiev wrote:
On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 07:25:54PM +0900, Jing Luo via Discussions among Savannah Hackers, open subscription wrote:

After Ineiev changed something in mirror-redirect, I've been redirected [1]
to a cloudfuck cdn

I've removed that mirror from Savannah list.

Thank you.

while the nearest mirror is literally within the same /64
subnet with my PC. Before this month, I was redirected to mirrors located in
the US.

The heuristics did change, but now we can override it when it drives
in wrong directions from any particular country.

Well, now I'm being redirected to:

Suggested mirror: https://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/gnusavannah [hu]

even though there is only one mirror in Asia :) Before overriding anything, I wonder if there is anyone else on this list located in Asia that can help test the redirection.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/