Ineiev wrote:
> I have a hypothesis.  I may have changed the permissions when
> I modified sv_groups to create repositories of private groups
> with less permissive access in November. gnueval was the only
> private group using Subversion, so no other repositories were
> affected.

I see that nothing more has happened on this issue since then.  My bad
that I have been busy with other things and not driving on this issue.

What's the plan to address the security vulnerability by having this
private directory in the public directory area?  That's something that
needs to be fixed.  Otherwise it will always be a source of errors
making private data public.  And trying to keep it private will be an
endless wack-a-mole of trying to block it.

Bob