Karl and Hugo, can you access the RT log of [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
    find the requests that are pending?

I can't.  I don't know the url and even if I did I'm sure I don't have
permission.  Bradley or someone on savannah, can you help?

    Paul Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> can perhaps tell you how to do this if you
    don't know.

bkuhn mentioned that rao is on vacation, although perhaps he just got
back.  I suppose Hugo and I doing this is not urgent anyway, the
requests have waited this long already (and we haven't caught up from
the last flood anyway).

Thanks,
karl