This mail was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License: Also Creative Commons ShareAlike 1.0 or above. We wish

to support this licence as a positive contribution to Free Content.
Package: NVDA Encyclopedia
System name: nvdaopedia
Type: non-GNU

This project is to provide an encyclopedia of non-violent direct action (NVDA)
techniques and tactics. The working definition of NVDA is "no physical/verbal violence
to living things or excessive property damage" meaning that while we will not supply
any information on explosives, weapons, bombmaking or arson of any kind, we support
focused, strategic property damage such as the Ploughshares actions
(http://tinyurl.com/qwkq). Content will be standardized in the Docbook format and
(through software conversion) published in xhtml and pdf formats. Content will mostly
be collaboratively reformatted/rewritten content from other websites, licensed by the
content owners under the GNU Free Documentation or Creative Commons ShareAlike
licences.

This is a new project.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
This is a resubmission (based on a request from "Mathieu Roy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)