Hello,

Note that Savannah is the website that hosts, among others, the
Wesnoth project.

This mailing list is to contact the administration team (the "Savannah
hackers"). The wesnoth developers can be contacted by other means, see
http://savannah.gnu.org/p/wesnoth

We are not located at Savannah, GA; the server is at Boston, and is
maintained by volonteers from all around the world :) We used the
'Savannah' name because this is the place were GNUs live.

--
Sylvain