On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 02:34:53PM +0100, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 March 2005 12:34 am, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > We had spotted the bug and I just upgraded Savane with a bugfix from
> > Mathieu. Let me know if there is still an issue.
>
> Thank you. It shows an error now:
>
> Groups history appears to be flawed. this is a site installation problem.
> please report the incident to administrators, asking them to get in touch
> with their savane supplier;

I upgraded Savane to fix the issue, but I wasn't sure a part of the
upgrade was done the Right Way and be done differently. I waited for
an answer from other Savane hackers, but meanwhile, it showed this
error :/

Now I completed the full update.

> I don't know if this really matters.

Nope - just related to the project membership date.

--
Sylvain