Hi Karl,

GNU Savannah being, in a way, part of the GNU project, wouldn't it
make sense to put efforts in supporting GNU Arch first?

You know, "It means that the developers agree to pay attention to
making the program work well with the rest of the GNU system--and
conversely that the GNU project will encourage other GNU maintainers
to pay attention to making their programs fit in well with it."

Or is that unrelated?

--
Sylvain