Hi,
I'm main developer of asd project: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/asd/
sorry for simple question, but I cannot access to my cvs.
I have correctly uploaded my public ssh-key (generated as suggested from FAQ), but when i try to access to cvs, i receive this error message: Permission denied (publickey).

here I show complete error message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/my-projects/savannah $ export CVS_RSH=ssh
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/my-projects/savannah $ cvs -z3 -t -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sources/asd co asd
 -> main: Session ID is 4f8a441467c84567
 -> main loop with CVSROOT=/sources/asd
 -> safe_location( where=(null) )
 -> open_connection_to_server ([EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sources/asd)
-> Starting server: ssh -l arpeda cvs.savannah.nongnu.org cvs server
Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/my-projects/savannah $

Anonymous cvs work correctly.
What must i do to work with cvs?

thanks for any response

best regards