             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Sourceforge provides a complete mbox file (it is about 26 MB for GnuCOBOL,
Mailman versions 2.0.5 thru 2.1.9). This has some maybe nonstandard
X-SPAM-Score and X-SPAM-Report entries for each message and messages that are
really SPAM (according to the SF web administration these are not much).

checked some archives existing at Savannah, which lead me to the following
questions:

* Can/should I delete the messages that are SPAM directly in the mbox file
(and is there something I should take care - maybe there are tools that allow
me to pick them instead of rewriting in the mbox manually)?

* Should the (SF-specific?) X-SPAM-Score (single line) and X-SPAM-Report
entries (multi-line) be deleted (again: directly or via tool x)?

* How are the mail addresses that occur in the text like "sent from
don....@servber.com" protected in the web frontend?

* How would the import be done from project-admin-view? I only found the
savannah-hackers part.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109166>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/