Update of sr #109164 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

It is unfortunate that you did not register a gpg key with your account.  Then
you would always be able to use it to prove your identity.

Although the account had previously been a group member it currently is not a
member of any project. Therefore I see no risk of social engineering us to
gain access to this account since it has no privileges.  It would be the same
as deleting the orphan and recreating it. I am also sympathetic to the loss of
the lavabit account. Additional research was sufficient to convince me
confidently enough that your request is valid and not from a malicious
attacker. Therefore I have reset the email address associated with the

Please go through the lost password recovery process to log into the account.

Please also register a gpg key for future verification. :-)

  Message sent via/by Savannah