Subject: git repos wanted for https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uqjau

I plan to convert my project's repo from svn to a number of git repos.

I think this bash mkdir command may help you:

    mkdir
{arith,auth,backup,bash,cm,cygwin,file,jobs,log_parse,m4,mail,main,make,net,perl5,processes,regex,sh,ssh,sys,tex,text,ticklers,time,web}

I need git repos named after each item in the above list.

--
thanks/regards,
Tom Rodman
uqjau project

To: Bob Proulx <b...@proulx.com>
From: savannah-hack...@trodman.com
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] for project [uqjau] need multiple git
repos
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:08:01 -0500

Hi Bob:

On Mon 9/18/17 22:03 -0600 Bob Proulx wrote:
> savannah-hack...@trodman.com wrote:
> > savannah-hack...@trodman.com wrote:
> > > I plan to convert my project's repo from svn to git.
> > >
> > > What are the initial steps required to enable multiple
> > > git repos for my single project?  Each will be fairly small.
> >
> > OK, I searched my email folder, the hits are after my sig.
> > I'm still reading them.
>
> Yes.  That is what is needed.
>
> But it isn't that complicated.  What is your project name.

    "uqjau"

    https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uqjau

> What additional repositories do you want created?

The project's dir structure was influenced by 'slashpackage'. It's
broken up into mostly independent "packages", each needs
it's own git repo.

Here are the 25 repo names I need ( "arith", "auth", "backup", "bash" ... ):

    rodmant@epjdn:/usr/local/share/3reu/7Rq/package/cur $ find . -maxdepth 1
-type l|grep -v priv|sort
    ./arith
    ./auth
    ./backup
    ./bash
    ./cm
    ./cygwin
    ./file
    ./jobs
    ./log_parse
    ./m4
    ./mail
    ./main
    ./make
    ./net
    ./perl5
    ./processes
    ./regex
    ./sh
    ./ssh
    ./sys
    ./tex
    ./text
    ./ticklers
    ./time
    ./web

I'm in no rush for this.
Sorry, there are too many; I should combine - but this is what I have now.

I explain the project here:

    https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/uqjau

I strongly believe in GNU FLOSS ideals; and appreciate having this project on
savannah!

--
thanks/regards,
Tom

Bob, I know you from nmh.  Thanks for all your work!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109398>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/